Derived from the HYPERION si155 platform, the HYPERION Single Board Interrogator leverages the unmatched gains, which are realized with Micron Optics-patented Fiber Fabry-Perot filter and wavelength reference technology.
The HYPERION Single Board Interrogator features groundbreaking capabilities including high-performance DSP and real-time FPGA processing on-board, which enables rapid, flexible peak detect algorithms of Fiber Bragg Gratings (FBG), Long Period gratings, Fabry-Perot (FP), Mach-Zehnder (MZ) sensors and others with lowlatency access to data for closed loop feedback applications.
The HYPERION Single Board Interrogator is compatible with ENLIGHT Sensing Analysis Software, which provides a single suite of tools for data acquisition, computation and analysis of optical sensor networks. This interrogator also includes a comprehensive Application Programming Interface (API) and examples written in LabVIEW, Python, Matlab, C++ and C#.KEY FEATURES
• Truly turn-key solution providing quick start-up and data collection with minimal software or electronic design required for system implementation with added benefit of reduced cost
• Dynamic measurements of FBGs, LPGs, FP and MZ sensors from detailed optical spectrum
• Data verification key guarantees only valid output. Each data set is calibrated and verified against an available permanent NIST traceable reference.
• Feature-rich ENLIGHT software and API support, available at no cost for sensor conditioning, data visualization and data saving definitions
• Deep, continuous dynamic range is available to each sensor on each channel, independent of differential system losses
• Proven reliability and longevity of the Micron Optics swept wavelength source, with over 100 million hours logged since 2000PROPERTIES
We have not recorded the video of this product yet